Group registration is now closed!
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR GROUPS:
• Beginning Wednesday 14th March through 16.00 on 16th March, online registrations may only be paid by credit card.
• Online registrations are closed as of 16.00 on Friday, 16th March.
• After this date/time, only on-site registration will be possible and either credit card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express or Bancontact/Mistercash) or cash payments will be accepted.
• Wire transfers will not be possible for on-site registrations.
• The web site links will no longer function after this date/time.
• If your group registration still has an outstanding payment due, payment must be received by Friday, 16th of March.
• Groups with outstanding payments must proceed directly to the payment desk onsite as changes may not be made at the group kiosks. Note that group confirmations will not be sent until full payment of all issued invoices is made.
• The final deadline to insert and change participant names and details online is 16th March. After this date, the online access will be closed and you will only be able to add or change the participant's details on site (free of charge) at the group self- registration desks.
• Please note that the group leader needs to insert the correct e-mail address of each participant. Invalid e-mail addresses will not be accepted and the group will be blocked at the congress centre even if the group registration was paid.
• The information listed under groups applies to exhibitor registrations with the exception of on-site registration.
• Exhibitors must proceed to the exhibitor desk to register and collect your badges.
• Business cards for all exhibitor staff must be presented to collect your badges so please be sure to have these on-hand. EAHP will not provide badges unless business cards for ALL staff are presented.
In order to add more participants to the group registration you will need to click again on the above button, then click on Add Participant(s) and follow the same steps again
Please click on ADD PARTICIPANTS' DETAILS to insert/change the participants' details in the group registration. IMPORTANT: the fields required are Name, Surname, Title, Institution/Company, Country, e-mail address. The correct e-mail address of each participant must be provided. Invalid e-mail addresses will not be accepted and the group will be blocked at the congress centre even if the group registration was paid.
Registration fees, VAT EXCLUDED. 25% Swedish VAT will be added at the end.
||Full Registration fee
||1 Day Registration fee
|BEFORE 1 December 2017
||BEGINNING 1 December 2017
||BEGINNING 1 February 2017
||Wednesday, 21 March 2018
||Thursday, 22 March 2018
||Friday, 23 March 2018
* Student rate:
Only to a person less than 35 years old who is a full time undergraduate student of pharmacy or pharmaceutical sciences. As a proof of this you must provide an official document, signed and stamped by your university certifying that you are a full time undergraduate student studying to complete a bachelor/master degree to become a pharmacist or a bachelor/master of pharmacy/pharmaceutical sciences. The letter should also include the month/year that you started your courses. Your application for a student fee is not valid until approved by the EAHP Secretariat. Before registering for the student fee, please check the requirements HERE.
**Rate for young professionals:
The young professional rate applies to a person who finished within the past 2 years his/her master of pharmacy/pharmaceutical sciences education. As proof of this you must provide a copy of your diploma, signed, stamped by your university and indicating the month/year of graduation. Your application for the young professional fee is not valid until approved by the EAHP Secretariat. Young Professionals are welcome to attend the EAHP Meet & Greet Evening, a special networking dinner that is organised on Wednesday 21 March 2018 from 19.00-22.00.
The registration fee includes access to all sessions, the opening reception, the exhibition, lunches on Wednesday and Thursday as well as coffee/tea during official breaks.
The registration fee does not include VAT.
Group registration and material pick-up, Tuesday, 20 March from 12.00 - 17.00
Please note that we strongly recommend to schedule an appointment on Tuesday, March 20th in order to avoid long queues on the first congress day, Wednesday, March 21st as no appointment can be scheduled for that day. The registration desks will be open from 12:00 to 17:00.The contact person needs to schedule an appointment to pick up group name badges and congress bags by sending an email to registration[at]eahp[dot]eu.
Tuesday, March 21 from 12.00 to 17.00
Wednesday, March 22 from 7.00 to 17.00
Thursday, March 23 from 6.30 to 17.00
Friday, March 24 from 8.00 to 11.00
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR LARGE GROUPS: DHL can provide you with a delivery service of the congress bags directly to your hotel. Please click HERE for more information.
- Cheques will NOT be accepted.
- Only payments made in Euro will be accepted.
- As confirmation of registration, an invoice will be issued after receipt of the Registration form.
- Invoices are due immediately upon receipt. If payment is not received before the new registration rate applies, the registration fee will change to the new rate.
- Bank charges must be paid by participants.
General terms and conditions
EAHP reserves the right to use any photos and videos taken of participants during the congress events for EAHP marketing purposes which may include the EAHP YouTube channel, Facebook page, etc. In addition, all participants registered before 1 February will have their names published in the participant list book which is distributed to congress participants. If you do not agree, please email registration[at]eahp[dot]eu.
By registering to attend the EAHP congress, you consent to receiving EAHP marketing emails, news and/or announcements. If you do not wish to receive these communications, please send an email to registration[at]eahp[dot]eu.
For groups a maximum of 15 % of the registrations may be cancelled before January 1, 2018 (less €100, bank and administration charges per cancelled participant). No refunds and cancellation can be made after this date but substitution is always accepted. Please note that the final deadline to change participant names and details is March 16th.
After this date, the online access will be closed and you will only be able to add or change the participant's details on site (free of charge) at the self- registration desks.
If you would like the EAHP staff to add or change this information for you during the congress, a 62,50 euro fee per name change will be charged.
All cancellations or changes must be communicated in writing to EAHP, email: registration[at]eahp[dot]eu
EAHP FunRun: Explore Göteborg Running! Bring your running shoes!
EAHP invites all participants to the EAHP FunRun! A cultural run in Göteborg to support children with cancer. Click HERE for more info and for the preregistration.