The Ing. Sumetzberger GMBH. has been developing reliable pneumatic tube systems for the healthcare sector since 1983.
They offer fast, efficient, safe and fully automated transportation of laboratory samples, blood bottles and medication. At the 20th Congress of the EAHP Sumetzberger presents a highly effective combination of a pharmaceutical robot with a pneumatic tube system together with its partner Sinteco. Everyday hospital pharmacies are in demand to take care of the management of a great number of patients' medications. The fully automated pharmacy by Sumetzberger and Sinteco simplifies this process crucially. The handout of unit dose medications is done by a pharmaceutical robot and transported to the individual wards fully automatically via pneumatic tube system. This offers highly efficient management and transport of medications as well as greater transparency due to a multi-layered monitoring system.
The benefits at a glance:
• Fast, efficient & safe transport of unit dose medications
• More efficient deployment of pharmacy & ward staff
• Reduction of errors when handing out medications
• Reduction of costs for handing out medications
• Transparent, multi-layered monitoring system
• Unit dose medications with sealed blisters can be reused