Participants will be charged 50 euro (+ 25% Swedish VAT) to reprint their badge if they lose or forget it.
The registration rate is VAT EXCLUDED. 25% Swedish VAT will be added at the end.
The fields required are Name, Surname, Title, Institution/Company, Country, e-mail address. The correct e-mail address of each participant must be provided. Invalid e-mail addresses will not be accepted and the group will be blocked at the congress centre even if the group registration was paid.
In order to obtain an official invitation letter to the Congress, payment of the registration fee must first be received by EAHP.
Once your payment has been finalised, participants need to send an e-mail to the EAHP Secretariat at the address registration (at) eahp.eu with following information:
Title (Mr., Ms., Prof. Dr., etc)
Hospital or institution of participant
Country of participant
Telephone number of participant
Email address of participant
Passport expiration date
Should the visa request be denied, EAHP will reimburse the registration fee upon receiving an official document from the embassy explaining that visa was denied.
Participants will receive a voucher along with the badge that will need to be presented at the congress bag desks in order to collect the congress bag.
- Individual registration: participants will receive a confirmation e-mail with a barcode to be printed out and scanned at the individual registration kiosks in order to enter the congress.
- Group registration: the contact person of a group registration will receive a group confirmation letter with a personal code to print the badges at the Group registration desks. Delegates registered in a group can also receive the individual confirmation letter with the barcode only if the group contact person has inserted the correct e-mail address of each participant.
The final deadline to insert and change participants' names and details is the 20th of March 2020. After this date, the online access will be closed and participant's details can only be added or changed on site (free of charge) at the self- registration desks.
Participants' details can be entered and changed on line by clicking on ADD PARTICIPANTS' DETAILS on the group registration page.
Participants can register for 1 day of the congress. Participants need to send their request by e-mail to the EAHP Secretariat at registration[at]eahp[dot]eu
- Cancellation of individual registrations received before 1 January 2020 will be refunded (less €100 per registration, bank and administration charges). No refunds and cancellations can be made after this date but substitution is always accepted at a 62,50 euro fee per change.
- For groups a maximum of 15 % of the registrations may be cancelled before January 1, 2020 (less €100, bank and administration charges per cancelled participant). No refunds and cancellations can be made after this date but substitution is always accepted.
- You can either pay by credit card (VISA - MASTERCARD - AMERICAN EXPRESS, Bancontact/Mistercash) or bank transfer. You can also pay by cash at the payment desk on site.
- Cheques will NOT be accepted.
- Only payments made in Euro will be accepted.
- As confirmation of registration, an invoice will be issued after receipt of the Registration form. Invoices are due immediately upon receipt. If payment is not received before the new registration rate applies, the registration fee will change to the new rate.
All hotel accommodations will be made through the Official Housing Bureau. All payments, changes and cancellations for hotel accommodations will be handled directly by the housing bureau.
- The registration fee includes access to all sessions, the opening reception, the exhibition, lunches on Wednesday and Thursday as well as coffee/tea during official breaks.
- The exhibitor badge grants the access to the exhibition area, opening and closing ceremony only (+ satellite of the company, if the company is holding one). This is available for the staff of the exhibiting company only.
Only Students and Young Professionals can register for the EAHP Meet & Greet event.