1. Current Status, Position
Prof Derek Stewart is currently a Professor of Pharmacy Practice at Robert Gordon University.
- BSc Pharmacy (first class honours), Robert Gordon's Institute of Technology, 1987
- MSc, Clinical Pharmacology, University of Aberdeen, 1990
- PhD, Robert Gordon University, 1999
- PgCert Tertiary Learning Teaching Methods, Robert Gordon University, 2003
3. Research Area
Prof Stewart's research focuses on developing, implementing and evaluating models of care and the safe and effective use of medicines.
4. Conflict of interest: none