1. Current Status, Position
Ms Groessmann is currently a Researcher Oncology & Scientific Coordinator in Horizon Scanning.
- 2008-2012 Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of Vienna
- 2012-2015 Master studies in Behaviour, Neurobiology and Cognition with a focus on Neurobiology, University of Vienna
- since October 2017 PhD student Public Health at the Medical University of Vienna
- since December 2015 Researcher Oncology & Scientific Coordinator at the Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Health Technology Assessment
3. Research Area
Nicole Groessmann's main research topic is the evaluation of efficacy and safety of (new) cancer drugs to facilitate evidence-based policy decision-making in healthcare.
4. Conflict of interest: none