3rd EURORDIS Multi-Stakeholder Symposium on Improving Patients’ Access to Rare Disease Therapies
Let’s make a pact to ensure patients’ sustainable access to rare disease therapies
13-14 February 2019
Crowne Plaza Brussels – Le Palace, Rue Gineste 3, 1210 Brussels, Belgium
Metro Station: Rogier
An exceptional two-day event not to be missed!
Attend to take part in discussions with patient advocates, policy makers, payers, HTA bodies, clinicians, healthcare industry executives and investors on how to improve patients’ access to rare disease medicines. Learn more about actions planned ahead of the European elections in May 2019.
Views expressed by participants will go towards producing a roadmap document, which will offer practical and implementable solutions and set out the commitment of all players, working towards the goal of accelerating the development of, and guaranteeing timely and universal access to, rare disease therapies.
This roadmap will be broadly disseminated to European and national institutions ahead of the May 2019 European parliamentary elections.
This event is recommended for:
- Patient advocates
- Payers, health technology assessment (HTA) bodies, and national Competent Authorities
- Policy makers and regulators
- Clinicians and academics
- Pharmaceutical and biotech industry leaders
- Consultants and Investors
Registration is now open. If you are an ERTC Member, you will receive all information on how to get your complimentary passes via email shortly. If you wish to become an ERTC member, please contact Anne-Mary Bodin (anne-mary.bodin[at]eurordis[dot]org).
For all other categories, please use the following links:
- Private companies, healthcare industry, consultants (non ERTC members) => please register HERE (2500€)
- Rare disease patients and patient advocates => please register HERE (75€)
- ERN representatives, academia, healthcare professionals or researchers => please register HERE (150€)
- Payer bodies, HTA agencies, National Competent Authorities, regulators, policy makers or government workers => please register HERE (150€)