Submit by 15th November 2017 the following documents to intern[at]eahp[dot]eu:
- Abstract of your research in the field of hospital/clinical pharmacy
- Student involvement form, explaining the role of the student in the making of the research and an instructors' evaluation of the work;
- Proof of student status
Any EPSA member who is an undergraduate student or has graduated within two years may submit an abstract following the EJHP Guidance for Authors. Student should be the main contributer to the scientific work and the main author of the abstract. Abstracts need to have single authors.
Student involvement form
Evaluation of student involvement should be assessed by the student supervisor using the student involvement form, and submitted with the abstract.The following aspects should be evaluated (very high, high, sufficient, low, or very low):
- The student has a good ability to identify a limited and doable work with a high degree of independence.
- The research question, objectives and methods have been developed independently with some support from supervisors.
- Implementation/performance/evaluation has been completed almost independently.
- The student exhibits a scientific maturity and the supervisor provides a discussion partner rather than an instructor.
Proof of student status
Students should provide a document issued by the university (preferably in English) confirming the student status or in case of recent graduates up to 2 years, submit a graduation certificate or diploma.