Registration is now open. To register a group, please click HERE.
- Online registrations will close on Friday, 20th March and the website links will no longer be accessible after this date.
- After this date, only onsite registration will be accepted. Group registration kiosks will be available at the Congress centre and either credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express or Bancontact/Mistercash) or cash payments will be accepted.
- Wire transfers will not be accepted for onsite registrations.
- Group registrations payment must be received by Friday, 20th of March 2020. If payment has not been received in full, the entire group will be blocked from entering the Congress.
- Groups with outstanding payments must proceed directly to the payment desk onsite. Note that group confirmations will not be sent until full payment of all issued invoices is received.
- The final deadline to insert and change participant names and details online is 16 March 2020. After this date, the online access will be closed and you will only be able to add or change the participant's details onsite (free of charge) at the group registration kiosks.
- It is the responsibility of the group leader to insert the correct name and e-mail address of each participant before deadline. Invalid e-mail addresses or duplicates for multiple participants will not be accepted and the group will be blocked from entering the Congress even if the group registration was paid. Please be reminded that if those changes are made onsite, by an EAHP staff member, the group will be charged a total of 50€ (25% Swedish VAT excluded).
Please be aware of possible scams that are trying to take advantage of the EAHP Congress participants and exhibitors, offering all type of services.
Note that EAHP does not send emails via Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail accounts.
Do not click on any links that look suspicious, and always use the links that you find on the EAHP website to register or to book accommodations.
- The information listed under groups applies to exhibitor registrations with the exception of onsite registrations.
- Exhibitors must proceed to the exhibitor desk to register and collect their badges.
- Business cards for all exhibitor staff must be presented to collect their badges so please be sure to have these on-hand. EAHP will not provide badges unless business cards for ALL staff are presented.
REMINDER: the fields required are Name, Surname, Title, Institution/Company, Country, e-mail address. The correct e-mail address of each participant must be provided. Invalid e-mail addresses or duplicates will not be accepted and the group will be blocked at the congress centre even if the group registration was paid.
Registration fees VAT EXCLUDED - 25% Swedish VAT will be added at the end.
The registration fee includes access to all sessions, the opening reception, the exhibition, lunches on Wednesday and Thursday as well as coffee/tea during official breaks.
* STUDENT RATE:
Only for undergraduate students of pharmacy or pharmaceutical sciences under 35 years old. As proof of this, you must provide an official document signed and stamped by your university certifying that you are a full-time undergraduate student studying to complete a bachelor/master degree to become a pharmacist or a bachelor/master of pharmacy/pharmaceutical sciences. The letter should also include the month/year that you started your courses.
Your application for a student fee is not valid until approved by the EAHP Secretariat. Before registering for the student fee, please check the requirements HERE.
Residents are not entitled to the student rate and should register under the young professional rate.
** RATE FOR YOUNG PROFESSIONALS:
The young professional rate applies to a person who finished within the past 2 years his/her master of pharmacy/pharmaceutical sciences education. As proof of this, you must provide a copy of your diploma signed and stamped by your university and indicating the month/year of graduation. Your application for the young professional fee is not valid until approved by the EAHP Secretariat.
Young Professionals and students are welcome to attend the EAHP Meet & Greet Evening, a special networking dinner that is organised on Wednesday 25 March 2020 from 19.00-22.00.
Please note that EAHP no longer takes appointments for Congress bags and badges pick-ups.
Therefore, we strongly recommend to pick-up your badges and Congress bags on Tuesday 24 March 2020 in order to avoid long queues on the first Congress day Wednesday 25 March 2020.
The registration desks will be open on Tuesday, March 24th from 12:00 to 17:00 and no appointments can be scheduled for that day.
Tuesday, March 24 from 12.00 to 17.00
Wednesday, March 25 from 7.00 to 17.00
Thursday, March 26 from 6.30 to 17.00
Friday, March 27 from 8.15 to 11.00
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR LARGE GROUPS: DHL can provide you with a delivery service of the congress bags directly to your hotel. Click here for more information.
1. Cheques will NOT be accepted.
2. Only payments in Euro will be accepted.
3. As confirmation of registration, an invoice will be issued after receipt of the registration form.
4. Invoices are due immediately upon receipt. If payment is not received before the new rate applies, the invoice will be automatically changed to the new registration rate.
5. Bank charges must be paid by participants.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
EAHP reserves the right to use any photos and videos taken of participants/speakers during the congress events for EAHP marketing purposes which may include the EAHP YouTube channel, Facebook page, etc. By registering to attend the EAHP congress, you consent to receiving EAHP marketing emails, news and/or announcements. If you do not wish to receive these communications, please send an email to registration[at]eahp[dot]eu.
DATA RETRIEVAL AND PROTECTION
During the congress, exhibitors and Satellite organisers, may scan participants at their stands and at the entry of the industry satellite room. Each lead will contain the contact information as provided by the participant or the group registration contact person on the registration form (name, full address, telephone, fax, email and lead codes).
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Please let us know prior to the beginning of the congress, by sending an email to privacy[at]eahp[dot]eu with the following subject: “Data retrieval consent withdrawn”.
EAHP will also scan participants at the end of each accredited session for the only purpose of providing your educational points. This data will not be used for marketing purposes. Neither the congress organizer nor the provider of the scanners can be held liable for incorrect data.
For groups a maximum of 15 % of the registrations may be cancelled before 31 December 2019 (less €100, bank and administration charges per cancelled participant). No refunds and cancellation can be made after this date but substitution is always accepted. In addition, refunds will not be granted due to duplicate registrations. It is the responsibility of sponsors and participants to ensure that only one registration is made.
Please note that the final deadline to change participant names and details is March 16th. After this date, the online access will be closed and you will only be able to add or change the participant's details on site (free of charge) at the group self-registration kiosks. If you would like the EAHP staff to add or change this information for you during the congress, a 62,50 euros fee per name change will be charged.
All cancellations or changes must be communicated in writing to EAHP, email: registration[at]eahp[dot]eu