Participants that initially registered and paid the full amount of the registration fee for the Gothenburg, Sweden Congress (2020) shall be automatically compensated with the amount of their invoice to the Vienna, Austria, Congress (2021) . The participant has hereby fulfilled its obligation to pay his/her registration fee.
For more information, please contact the EAHP Secretariat: registration[at]eahp[dot]eu
If the participant loses or misplaces his/her badge, he/she will be required to pay €50 (10% Austrian VAT excluded) to have a new badge issued. Only one replacement badge will be issued during the entire event.
The registration rate is VAT EXCLUDED. 10% Austrian VAT will be added at the end.
The fields required are Name, Surname, Title, Institution/Company, Country, e-mail address.
The correct e-mail address of each participant must be provided. Invalid e-mail addresses will not be accepted and the group will be blocked at the congress centre even if the group registration was paid.
It is the sole responsibility of the participant to take care of his/her visa if needed.
In order to obtain an official invitation letter to the Congress, payment of the registration fee must first be received by EAHP.
Once your payment has been finalised, participants need to send an e-mail to the EAHP Secretariat (registration[at]eahp[dot]eu) at the address registration (at) eahp.eu with following information:
Title (Mr., Ms., Prof. Dr., etc)
Hospital or institution of participant
Country of participant
Telephone number of participant
Email address of participant
Passport expiration date
Participants will receive a voucher along with the badge that will need to be presented at the congress bag desks in order to collect the congress bag.
- Individual registration: participants will receive a confirmation e-mail with a barcode to be printed out and scanned at the individual registration kiosks in order to enter the congress.
- Group registration: the contact person of a group registration will receive a group confirmation letter with a personal code to print the badges at the Group registration desks. Delegates registered in a group can also receive the individual confirmation letter with the barcode only if the group contact person has inserted the correct e-mail address of each participant.
The final deadline to insert and change participants' names and details is the 19 of March 2021. After this date, the online access will be closed and participant's details can only be added or changed on site (free of charge) at the self- registration desks.
Participants' details can be entered and changed on line by clicking on ADD PARTICIPANTS' DETAILS on the group registration page.
Participants can register for 1 day of the congress. Participants need to send their request by e-mail to the EAHP Secretariat at registration[at]eahp[dot]eu
Cancellation of individual registrations received before 31 December 2020 will be refunded, less an amount of €100 per registration in order to cover the bank and administration charges. No refunds and cancellation can be made after this date but a registration name change is always accepted. A handling fee of €50 (10% Austrian VAT excluded) will be charged for every name change to an existing registration.
- For groups a maximum of 15 % of the registrations may be cancelled before 31 December 2020 (less €100, bank and administration charges per cancelled participant). No refunds and cancellation can be made after this date but substitution is always accepted. In addition, refunds will not be granted due to duplicate registrations. It is the responsibility of sponsors and participants to ensure that only one registration is made.
This cancellation policy does not apply to fees already paid for the Gothenburg congress and which have been transferred to the Vienna congress. Such fees shall not be refunded.
1. Payments shall be made by bank transfer or credit card to the European Association of Hospital Pharmacists (EAHP), Boulevard Brand Whitlock 87, Box 11 (4th floor), 1200 Brussels, Belgium.
Payment terms: Franco provision / on receipt of invoice
IBAN: BE 49 7340 2933 907
Swift or BIC code: KREDBEBB
Bank Address: KBC Bank, 1050 Brussels, Belgium
2. Cheques are not accepted.
3. Only payments in Euro will be accepted
4. Bank charges must be borne by the participant
5. An invoice will be issued after receipt and review of the registration. This invoice is due immediately upon reception.
6. The registration will not be confirmed until full payment has been received. If payment is not received before the new rate applies, this new rate will automatically apply.
All hotel accommodations will be made through the Official Housing Bureau. All payments, changes and cancellations for hotel accommodations will be handled directly by the housing bureau.
The registration fee includes access to all sessions, the opening reception, the exhibition, lunches on Wednesday and Thursday as well as coffee/tea during official breaks.
- The exhibitor badge grants the access to the exhibition area, opening and closing ceremony only (+ satellite of the company, if the company is holding one). This is available for the staff of the exhibiting company only.
Only Students and Young Professionals can register for the EAHP Meet & Greet event.