1. Current Status, Position
Sophie Renet (PharmD in Hospital Pharmacy, Msc in clinical Pharmacy, PhD student) has a position of Hospital pharmacist in a teaching hospital. Her project target is to reinforce the Pharmacist status as a health professional partner of patients and others healthcare providers. She supervises several projects about medication reconciliation, therapeutic patient education and patient counseling in cardiology and oncology, and optimises clinical pharmacy services.
She also worked in the Oncology Care Network of Paris Region, where she supervised research protocols to improve the seamless care of the Outpatients hospital treated by oral chemotherapy.
- Pharm.D - Hospital pharmacy (Université Paris Descartes, France)
- Msc in Clinical Pharmacy « Therapeutic : evaluation and optimization » (Université Paris Descartes, France)
- Master course in Oncology clinical pharmacy (Université Paris Descartes, France)
- PhD student (Université Paris Ouest, France)
3. Research Area
Her research is divided in two fields:
- clinical pharmacy (evaluation of quality and safety of medication use, continuity of care, therapeutic patient education) and pharmacy practice (pharmacists' roles)
- education sciences (e.g. patients' and pharmacists' medical education, knowledge interaction between patient and pharmacist).