Current Status, Position
Dr Tesař is Head of the Department of Organisation and Management in Pharmacy at the Pharmaceutical Faculty of Comenius University where he is an associate professor. He has extensive experience in Health Technology Assessment and is a member of the Reimbursement Committee for Drugs at the Slovak Ministry of Health for several years, acting on behalf of Union Health Insurance Fund. Dr. Tesar also brings his European experience; he was a member of the Executive Board of the EUnetHTA JA3 project and is now a member of the group of experts dealing with Pharmaceutical preparations of the European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines in Strasbourg, France.
- 2017 Master of Public Health, Slovak Medical University, Bratislava, Slovakia
- 2016 Master's Degree Diploma in Health Technology Assessment and Management, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Roma, Italy
- 2009 Associate professor, Pharmaceutical faculty, Comenius University, Bratislava, The Slovak Republic
- 2008 The Postgraduate Certificate in Health economics for health care professionals, University of York, UK
- 2008 Health Outcomes Research Diploma, Vienna School of Clinical Research, Vienna, Austria
- 2007 Master of Business Administration, The Open University, UK
- 2006 The Postgraduate Certificate in Pharmacoeconomics, The Slovak Medical University, Bratislava, The Slovak Republic
- 2002 Philosophiae doctor, Pharmaceutical faculty, Comenius University, Bratislava, The Slovak Republic
- 1996 Graduated at Pharmaceutical faculty, Comenius University, Bratislava, The Slovak Republic
Dr Tesař research focuses on utilisation of antibiotics within European Surveillance of Antimicrobial Consumption Network (ESAC-Net) project and on Health Technology Assessment within EUnetHTA JA3 project.
Conflict of interest: none