EAHP and SIFO (Italian Association of Hospital Pharmacists) have organised the 4th EAHP Synergy Certification Course that will take place in Rome, Italy in May 11-12
During this EAHP Synergy Certification Course the attendees will be able to acquire more knowledge about:
- European policies on rare diseases and health insurance funds management.
- Access to and approval of new medicines according to the EMA perspective.
- The management and the therapeutic pathways for rare diseases; the relevance of the rare disease's networks and the role of genetics in rare diseases.
- The patient perspectives and the available patient support programmes in Europe related to rare diseases.
- The role of the Real World Evidence (RWE) in the evaluation of rare diseases.
- The sustainability of innovative treatments for rare diseases in the context of overall public health care system.
- The complexity of dispensing orphan medicines or medical devices for patients affected by rare diseases according to the experience of the hospital pharmacist.
- The effective communication on rare diseases across healthcare sectors and with patients.
- Available databases, observatories and websites with useful information on rare diseases and orphan medicines.
An interactive panel discussion will facilitate exchange nad interaction among synergy certification course participants and the speakers coming across Europe
The full programme can be found here
You can register here https://webplatform.planning.it/EAHP2023/register