Here you can find answers to some frequently asked questions about the Congress. If you do not find an answer to your question here, please have a look at the other pages and the Congress Portal or contact us at congress(at)eahp.eu .
• What do the Student and Young Professional rates include?
These two rates include access to all sessions, the opening reception, the exhibition, lunch on Wednesday and Thursday as well as coffee/tea during official breaks. A special networking dinner for students and Young Professionals will be organised.
• How many students and young professionals can register?
There is no limit to the number of Congress participants. However, there can be limited places for the EAHP Meet & Greet Evening, so make sure you will get yours! More information will be made available in autumn 2022.
• When is the deadline for registrations?
You can register even on the spot, but it is highly recommended to register well in advance to make sure you have all of the required documents for the student/young professionals discount. Registration opens in August 2022.
• Will someone pick me up from the airport?
Unfortunately, EAHP does not organise this, but you can use public transportation. Click HERE to learn more about the options for transport.
• Where does the Congress take place exactly?
Lisbon Congress Centre
Praça das Indústrias 1
1300-307 Lisboa, Portugal
• What should I wear at the Congress?
Business casual works fine.
• When do I need to pay?
Payment needs to be settled upon receiving of the invoice.
• Will students and young professionals get the EAHP Daily Dose?
Yes, the EAHP Daily Dose will be distributed at the Congress venue on Wednesday and Thursday.