CRITERIA FOR GPIs
To be considered for GPI submission, the improvements in hospital pharmacy services must respect the following eligibility criteria:
- Have been conducted within the past 5 years.
- Add value, offer improvement on common forms of European hospital pharmacy practice, solve a problem or be an innovative solution to an existing issue.
- Communicate what was done, how it was done, why it was done, and what has been achieved.
- Be transferable to other countries and settings.
- Include supporting references (links).
- Include contact details of author to allow interested parties to request more information.
Last update: 11 July 2019