National Health Service (NHS)
1. Current Status, Position
Dr Andrew Lowey is currently a Lead Clinician for Clinical Pharmacy and Preparative Services.
- 1995-1999: First Class Honours Degree in Pharmacy, University of Bradford, West Yorkshire;
- 1999-2001: Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy, University of Wales, Cardiff;
- 2001-2007: Doctor of Clinical Pharmacy Degree (D.Pharm), University of Bradford, West Yorkshire;
- 2015: Independent Pharmacist Prescriber, University of Leeds, West Yorkshire.
3. Research Area
Dr Lowey specialises in the quality assessment and risk assessment of unlicensed medicines and their use in clinical practice. His current area of research is in the quality and formulation of anti-TB medicines for use in children.
4. Conflict of interest: none