PC2 - Quality assurance of pharmacy preparations – a key for treatment success (27th Congress of the EAHP)
INFARMED IP - National Authority for Medicament and Health Products
1. Current Status, Position
- Regulatory and Scientific Advice Coordinator.
- She is a Pharmacist at Lisbon Pharmacy University.
- She worked in Macau Ministry of Health first as Hospital Pharmacist Assessor (coordinator of production, information/education and products management) and later as expert in drug assessment.
- GMP inspector (traditional and modern medicines) before joining INFARMED I.P. in 1997.
- Member of PIC/S Committee assessor and participated at Expert Circles, JVP, JRP among others and consequently organized PIC/S meetings.
- PIC/S co-rapporteur for EOF - Greece and MHRA - UK and JRP of Swissmedic - Switzerland and KA - Liechtenstein and JRP for Brazil’s application.
- Coordinator of Regulatory and Scientific Advice Office, at INFARMED I.P.
- National Coordinator of European Research Infrastructure Consortium EATRIS ERIC .Regulatory and Scientific Advice Manager and Quality Manager, at INFARMED I.P.
- Master Degree on Pharmaceutical Science at the Lisbon University.
- GMP and GCP Inspector.
- WHO Adviser.
3. Research Area
None to announce.
4. Conflict of interest