1. Current Status, Position
Mrs Clare Morrison is currently Lead Pharmacist (Quality Improvement) at NHS Highland
- June 2017: Fellowship of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain;
- May 2017: Intermountain Healthcare Advanced Training Program in quality improvement;
- August 2016: Scottish Quality & Safety Fellowship;
- October 2013: Faculty of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society;
- June 2008: Postgraduate certificate in clinical pharmacy (therapeutics);
- July 2007: Independent prescriber;
- January 2007: Supplementary prescriber;
- July 1998: Practising Pharmacist;
- July 1997: BPharm Hons.
3. Research Area
Mrs Morrison's research is focused on the delivery of high quality pharmaceutical care in a remote and rural setting.
4. Conflict of interest: none