Workshop 1: The pharmacist's role in the drugs and therapeutics committee (23rd Congress of the EAHP)
Hospital Pharmacy of North Denmark Region
1. Current Status, Position
Dr Hanne Plet is Responsible for Research & Development at the Hospital Pharmacy.
- 1985-1991 MS Pharm, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 2010-2013 Doctor of Philosophy, University of Southern Denmark
3. Research Area
Dr Hanne Plet is dedicated to clinical pharmacy at the drug management level. Her Doctoral Thesis was about Hospital Drug Formularies in Denmark - From development to implementation and is based on 3 articles:
- Drug and Therapeutics Committees in Danish Hospitals: A Survey of Organisation, Activities and Drug Selection Procedures.
- Adherence to hospital drug formularies in Denmark.
- Do educational meetings and group detailing change adherence to drug formularies in hospitals? A randomised controlled trial.
4. Conflict of interest: none