University Hospital Schleswig-Holstein
1. Current Status, Position
Dr Thern (PhD, PharmD) is member of local antibiotic stewardship team, ward pharmacist, supervisor of clinical pharmacy services at Campus Luebeck.
- Undergraduate studies in pharmacy, University of Wuerzburg, Germany.
- Graduate studies with Prof Hoegger, Department of Pharmacy, University Wuerzburg, Germany.
- Postgraduate studies in Clinical Pharmacy, University of Florida, USA.
Post Graduate Positions:
- Supervisor of practical, seminars in clinical pharmacy, 2002-2006 Department of Pharmacy, University of Wuerzburg, Germany.
- Hospital Pharmacist, 2006-2009, St. Bernward Krankenhaus, Hildesheim, Germany.
- Facilitator postgraduate course in Clinical Pharmacy, 2006-2011, University of Florida, USA.
- Clinical Pharmacist, 2009-2011, Maerkische Kliniken, Luedenscheid, Germany.
- Since 2011: Clinical Pharmacist, UKSH, Luebeck, Germany.
3. Research Area
Antibiotic stewardship, quality indicators, clinical impact of CPOE/CDSS programs.
4. Conflict of interest: none