Heidelberg University Hospital
1. Current Status, Position
Dr Schöning is Deputy Head of Pharmacy.
- Licensure as Pharmacist in 2000;
- 2000-present: University Hospital of Heidelberg, Pharmacy;
- Head of Oncology Pharmacy Unit together with central preparation unit of cytotoxic drugs;
- Pharmaceutical management of clinical studies phase I-III in accordance to GCP and GMP;
- Quality management representative;
- Lecturer of clinical pharmacy at the School of Pharmacy, University of Heidelberg;
- Lecturer of pharmacology at the School of Nursing;
- Since 2004: Specialist in Hospital Pharmacy ("Klinische Pharmazie", PharmD);
- PhD (Dr. sc. hum.), 2009, University of Heidelberg. Thesis: "Antimicrobial susceptibility of clinical Group-B-streptococci isolates and molecular typing of resistant strains from two different german regions";
- Chair of Oncology Board of the German Association of Hospital Pharmacists (ADKA)
- Vice President of the German Association of Oncology Pharmacy (DGOP)
3. Research Area
Dr Schöning is engaged in various fields of Oncology Pharmacy.
Conflict of interest: Past consultant for various pharma companies.