Stephane Steurbaut *
1. Current Status, Position
Prof Dr Stephane Steurbaut is a pharmacist at the university hospital UZ Brussel involved in drug policy and drug safety, secretary of the hospital's drug and therapeutics committee and clinical pharmacy coordinator. Mr Steurbaut is an assistant professor at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel teaching pharmaceutical care and clinical pharmacy, member of the International Pharmacists for Anticoagulation Care Taskforce (iPACT) and Secretary of the European Society of Clinical Pharmacy (ESCP).
- PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences in 2007 (Vrije Universiteit Brussel);
- Doctoral degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences in 2000;
- Degree in Industrial Pharmacy in 1999;
- Degree of Pharmacist in 1996 (Vrije Universiteit Brussel).
3. Research Area
His research is focused on pharmaceutical care, seamless care, rational drug use, antithrombotic drugs, clinical decision support systems.
4. Conflict of interest: Prof. Dr. Stephane Steurbaut was a consultant for Bayer.