1. Current Status, Position
Dr. Lenka Taylor is Clinical Pharmacist, Head of Clinical Trials Department and Qualified Person.
• University studies of Pharmacy at Heidelberg University, graduated 2004
• Licensed as pharmacist obtained in 2005, after obligatory 1-year internship (6 months thereof spent at the hospital pharmacy of Centre Leon Berard in Lyon, France)
• PhD at the Tumor Biology Center Freiburg, Germany, in clinical research, graduated 2009 (summa cum laude)
• One year of postdoctoral studies at the Tumor Biology Center Freiburg, Germany
• 2010 to date: clinical trials department of the Pharmacy at the University Hospital of Heidelberg, involved in several clinical studies phase I-III (academic and commercial), i.e. handling, dispensing and manufacturing of investigational medicinal products in clinical trials in accordance to GCP and GMP, head of department since 2012, Qualified Person since 2014
• Specialisation as Clincial Pharmacist since 2014
3. Research Area
Dr. Taylor gives lectures and presentations at the University of Freiburg and Heidelberg, speaks at international GCP/GMP conferences, is a Study Nurse and does Investigator trainings.
4. Conflict of interest: none