1. Current Status, Position
Dr Hobl is currently a Clinical pharmacist (Cardiovascular Medicine) and Associate Professor of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 2001-2005: University of Vienna (Studies of Pharmacy)
- 2005-2006: Pharmacist-in-training
- 2007-2011: Medical University of Vienna (Doctoral Program of Applied Medical Sciences)
- 2016, September: Habilitation (Postdoctoral Lecture Qualification) for Clinical Pharmacology (Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Antiplatelet Drugs)
3. Research Area
Dr Eva-Luise Hobl's research is focused on drug interactions and PK/PD of antiplatelet drugs.
4. Conflict of interest: none