The Spanish Society of Hospital Pharmacists and EAHP are organising the 5th EAHP Synergy Certification Course, taking place in Alicante on November 23 and November 24.
The theme of this 5th Synergy Certificatin Course will be "Addressing outpatient pharmaceutical care needs from the perspective of hospital pharmacy".
To make known the healthcare attention and methodological improvements to develop the outpatient pharmaceutical attention in Europe today.
- To show the strategies developed by the different European countries for the outpatient pharmaceutical attention improvement.
- To teach the development and the establishment of healthcare stratification tools
- To identify the best practices in patients with specific disease patterns: oncohematology, immune-mediated, neurodegenerative diseases, viral pathologies, pneumology, etc
- To show the importance and hospital pharmacy integration strategies in multidisciplinary teams of outpatient assistance in Spain and in the rest of Europe
- To submit the results of of pharmaceutical care technology support initiatives in Spain
- Discussion and agreement on the next steps for the expansion of the ground-breaking strategies of greater value in Spain and Europe
The full programme for the event can be found HERE
Participants can register HERE
Please contact info[at]eahp[dot]eu in case you have any questions about the even or the registration process.