Benefits of becoming an Associate member
EAHP has opened its membership to prospective international Associate members. Associate members are national or regional organisations representing the interests of hospital pharmacists and the hospital pharmacy profession within their countries with the ultimate goal of improving patients outcomes.
EAHP wants to create a strong network of associations representing the hospital pharmacy profession to move towards a safer and more modern delivery of hospital pharmacy services all over the world! By becoming an associate member, you will be part of a large network of associations willing to improve the hospital pharmacy profession worldwide. This is a non-exhaustive list of some of the benefits to which you could be entitled to as an associate member:
- Possibility to attend EAHP meetings to discuss policy and project initiatives ,
- Attend the EAHP General Assembly upon invitation to present your own projects,
- Possibility to send one representative to the EAHP Academy Seminar,
- When approved by the EAHP Board, participate in and be part of EAHP projects,
- Organise EAHP Synergy certification courses when approved by the Board,
- Enjoy discounts for some of EAHP educational events,
- Access to the electronic version of the European Journal of Hospital Pharmacy,
- Receive a quarterly report with the latest updates from EAHP and the hospital pharmacy profession in Europe.
Are you member of a national/regional association that is not yet an associate member of EAHP and you would like to become one? You can email the EAHP team at info[at]eahp[dot]eu to learn more about it!
EAHP Associate members
EFCP’s goal is to advance pharmacy education and practice in Egypt. EFCP’s mission is to “spread the knowledge as well as awareness of clinical pharmacy academics, practice and scientific researchers aiming at optimising the health care service and advancing the knowledge of health care professionals dealing with various drug related aspects”
EFCP was founded in 2013 and has 1000 members.