Member since 2009
- Protection of the professional interests of the members;
- Establishment of a high level of morals and professionalism for hospital pharmacists and for all activities related to hospital pharmacy;
- Raising the prestige of hospital pharmacy in Bulgaria;
- Developing of cooperation with similar organisations, mainly in Europe and from EU member countries;
- Protection of the interests of the people, related to their health and the rendering of competent pharmaceutical care.
The Bulgarian Association of Hospital Pharmacists represents 185 members working in the 197 hospital pharmacies in Bulgaria.
A recognised post-graduate hospital pharmacy specialisation (3 years) is available in Bulgaria since 2015.
Address: 36, Dragan Tzankov Blvd, WTC Interpred, Office B602, Sofia, 1113, Bulgaria