1. Current Status, Position
Prof Isabel Spriet is a coordinator of the Clinical Pharmacy Services, Pharmacy Departement, UZ Leuven and associate professor in the Department of Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Sciences, Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy, KU Leuven.
- 2011 - Associate Professor, Department of Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Sciences, KU Leuven Educational duties - Pharmacokinetics - Faculty of Medicine - Pharmacotherapy - Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences - Introduction in Clinical Pharmacy - Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences - Pharmaceutical Medicine - Faculty of Medicine, Biomedical Sciences - Selected topics in Pharmacology - Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry;
- 2011 - PhD in Clinical Pharmacy;
- 2009 - Coordinator Clinical Pharmacy Services, Pharmacy Dpt, University Hospitals Leuve;
- 2003-2004 - Fellowship in Clinical Pharmacy;
- 2002-2003 - Master after Master in Hospital Pharmacy;
- 1997-2002 - Master in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
3. Research Area
Prof Dr Isabel Spriet supervises a research group conducting research on the optimisation of antibiotic dosing in special patient populations. Next to this, she also supervises research on the development of check of medication appropriateness as a backoffice clinical validation service. Five PhDs were already completed succesfully under her supervision, and three PhDs are ongoing.