1. Current Status, Position
Ms Van Nieuwenhuyse is a hospital pharmacist, staff member of the Pharmacy department and responsible pharmacist for check of medication appropriateness.
- 2015: ESOP-ESO Advanced masterclass in oncology pharmacy;
- 2013: Fellowship in Clinical Pharmacy - collaboration KU Leuven/University Hospitals of Leuven;
- 2012-2013: National Antibiotic stewardship program - BABCOC;
- 2011-2013: Master of Science in Hospital Pharmacy - KU Leuven;
- 2009-2011: Master Pharmaceutical Sciences - KU Leuven;
- 2006-2009: Bachelor Pharmaceutical Sciences - KU Leuven.
3. Research Area
- Development and implementation of check of medication appropriateness;
- Clinical pharmacist with particular interest in oncology (oral anticancer drugs, herb-drug interactions, (paediatric) supportive care).