The latest issue of the European Journal of Hospital Pharmacy (EJHP) is available and it features, among other content:
- Medication reconciliation—is it possible to speed up without compromising quality? A before–after study in the emergency department
- Impact of hospital pharmacist-delivered individualised pharmaceutical service intervention on clinical and patient-reported outcomes in patients with hypertension: a randomised controlled trial
- Medication adherence reporting in pivotal clinical trials: overview of oral oncological drugs
- Comparison of three automated compounding devices for parenteral nutrition according to four key technical tests
- Hands on Medicines Information: Should vericiguat be initiated in geriatric inpatients with heart failure with reduced ejection fraction and a worsening heart failure event prior to discharge?
- Electronic pages: Letter: Defining a new term: defensive hospital pharmacy practices
Read the EJHP September edition HERE
Remember that you need to create an account to access to EJHP.