EAHP Member since 1992
- Defend the common interests of hospital pharmacists in the exercise of their profession
- Work for the official recognition and binding status of a hospital pharmacist
- Facilitate national and international scientific exchange
- Organize scientific meetings, conferences, presentations and discussions
- Establish and strengthen the relationship between hospital pharmacists and organizations representing non-hospital pharmacists
- Maintain contact with foreign or international organizations pursuing similar goals
APHL has 43 members and represents 98% of the hospital pharmacists working in the 5 hospitals in Luxembourg.
It is not possible to undertake pharmacy studies or additional specialisation study in Luxembourg. Netherless it is recomended, and must be conducted in another EU country.
Address: c/o Centre Hospitalier de Luxembourg, service pharmacie, L-1210 Luxembourg