How to apply?


The application procedure for the Student Science Award is comprised of different steps.

First, you are encouraged to participate in the Student Science Award webinar taking place in Summer 2024 (exact date and registration form for 2024 follow soon).

Please note that participation in the webinar is strongly recommended for all students interested in entering the 2025 edition of the Student Science Award.

After the webinar, you can send the ideas for your abstract to intern[at]eahp[dot]eu to receive detailed feedback from EAHP's Directors for Professional Development responsible for the Student Science Award. Ideas need to be submitted by 30 September 2023.

Finally, you must submit by 30 November 2024 (before 13.00 CET) the following documents to intern[at]eahp[dot]eu:

  • Abstract of your research in the field of hospital/clinical pharmacy;
  • Student involvement form, explaining the role of the student in the making of the research and an instructor's evaluation of the work, and;
  • Proof of student status/graduation.

Eligibility criteria

Any EPSA member who is an undergraduate student or has graduated within two years may submit an abstract following the EJHP Guidance for Authors. The student should be the main contributor to the scientific work and the main author of the abstract. Abstracts need to have single authors.

Student involvement form

Evaluation of student involvement should be assessed by the student supervisor using the student involvement form and submitted with the abstract. The following aspects should be evaluated (very high, high, sufficient, low, or very low):

  • The student has a good ability to identify limited and doable work with a high degree of independence.
  • The research question, objectives and methods have been developed independently with some support from supervisors.
  • Implementation/performance/evaluation has been completed almost independently.
  • The student exhibits scientific maturity and the supervisor provides a discussion partner rather than an instructor.

Proof of student status

Students should provide a document issued by the university (preferably in English) confirming the student status or in case of recent graduates up to 2 years, submit a graduation certificate or diploma.

Last update: 23 January 2024